This article goes over the resources to effectively use Voodle in your workplace.
You will need:
- An iOS device to download the iOS Voodle app to create voodles.
- You do not need an iOS device to view and share voodles. You can view and share voodles on a web browser at https://app.voodle.com/.
Create a new Voodle team
- On your iOS device download Voodle from the App Store.
- Open Voodle and tap 'Sign Up' and create a Voodle account.
- Click "Continue" to create and name your team.
- Sign in with email, or an existing Google or Microsoft account.
- Copy the invite link and share with others on your team. They will be able to join your team by signing up with their own account.
Record your first voodle
- In the iOS app, tap the (+) icon on the bottom the page
- Record yourself giving a product update, talking about a business insight, or just something fun you want to share with the team.
- Post your voodle. (Every voodle you post is visible to everyone in your Voodle team.)
Share a voodle
- Voodles can be viewed on a desktop or from Android device by logging into your Voodle team in web browser at app.voodle.com.
- Through the iOS or Web app search for a voodle's audio transcription, description, hashtag, or username.
- When viewing a voodle, click or tap the share icon to copy a link to the voodle.
- In iOS the share button is located on the right side of the screen when watching a voodle.
- Paste the link to the voodle in your communication apps and the link will richly unfurl, as it does here in Slack:
Welcome to Voodle!