The purpose of this article is to tell a user how to create a voodle and choose how to share it.
- Tap the create button (labeled “+”)
- Tap record button (labeled “START”) [image of UI]
- Recordings are limited to 60 seconds
- Tap the record button again to stop recording (labeled “STOP”)
- Add a description or hashtag in the entry field where it says “Describe your voodle, add #tags”.
- This is a way to title and qualify your voodle post for better visibility and searching.
- Choose whether to post to Slack or not
- If no, slide the slider to turn off sending to Slack
- If yes, slide the slider to send to slack
- choose your channel, private channel, or channel member to send it to
- remember all voodles will be visible by the entire organization via the Voodle Pool regardless if they are posted to slack or not.
- Tap “Post” to post your voodle.
- While you are drafting your description and hashtags you can tap the video in the background to pause the replay.
- While you are drafting a description you can also mute the replay by tapping the mute button.
- You can discard your post and create a new one by selecting the back arrow and selecting Discard.